As a highly flexible and positive professional who is focused on customer satisfaction, let me assist your firm with my services (project planning and management, coordination, analysis, reporting, budgets, audits, spreadsheets, presentations, helpdesk, transcription, executive administrative support, business writing and technical writing assistance). Bringing 25 years of experience (12 years of administrative and 13 years of IT project experience in Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Biopharma fields) allow me to provide you with a...
Read More »
Call Center Skills
Microsoft Access Administration
My administrative experiences have enabled me to develop a wide range of skills and abilities including the ability to anticipate the needs of my team and management; identify process improvement opportunities and develop solutions for implementation as appropriate.
My project management experience has helped hone my organizational, interpersonal, communication and documentation skills to the point where I am just as comfortable communicating to individuals on a one on one basis as I am to teams or departments or larger audiences.
My IT experience has developed my analytical, reporting and computer skills as well as my ability to coordinate and lead multiple projects as needed. Life in technology also teaches you to flow with the circumstances, becoming adaptable and flexible enough to be effective and responsive to the needs of your clients without getting irritated or taking anything personal. Dealing with change and providing excellent customer service are foundational pieces to success and longevity in the IT world.
My volunteer experience and faith based work have allowed me to hone my people skills, public speaking and presentation skills as well. I enjoy learning new technologies, processes and information in general and am comfortable in both the independent contributor or team member roles.
Read More »
DIM Computer Solutions
Support Coordinator p/t
2010 - Present
Respond to inquiries, follow-up on leads; schedule technical design, custom builds or troubleshooting appointments as needed. Special projects, monthly reports, invoicing, forms, advertisements,...
2009 - 2010
WFB Client: IT Project Analyst (6m) Concord, CA
* Performed pre internal audit for project management center
* Provided general project support to senior management
2008 - 2009
Novartis Client: IT Finance/Project Admin (6m) Emeryville, CA * Managed vendors, invoices/purchase orders, SAP reporting and accruals * Provided broad range of...
Morning Star MBC
2006 - 2008
Ministry Support & Administrative Support
* Designed conference materials (brochures, ads, class materials)
* Website content design, management and updates
* Special event publications,...
2005 - 2006
IT Analyst/ID Coordinator
* Created system identifications for hospital staff
* Created, updated & audited ID role templates
* Created viable business solutions to address process gaps...
Project Management Support
2000 - 2005
* Assisted with PMO setup of formalized procedures/guidelines
* Generated ongoing business warehouse SLA reporting and metrics
* Tracked and managed ES...
1998 - 2000
Project Coordinator (converted to perm); Project Secretary (promoted)
* Created and maintained project plans
* Created, edited and published RFP's and meeting minutes
* Provided meeting...
1996 - 1998
* Coordinated and facilitated project management theory training
* Created dept inventory database and notes database solutions to house info for management
1993 - 1996
Processed high volume of special inspection reports which included grout, mason and steel divisions. Provided backup administrative support and research support to VP's and Controller.
1996 - 2006
Computer Learning Center
1989 - 1990
Dickenson-Warren Business College
Full Charge Bookkeeping Diploma
1984 - 1985