Over thirteen years of extensive experience in full project lifecycle, software development, application design and architecture, documentation and project planning, systems analysis and database optimization, technical support and implementation of various distributed multi--tiers applications for Financial and Telecom Domains.
• Software Engineering: The UML and RUP.
• Architecture: OOPS, design patterns, SOA and enterprise messaging and SAML for SSO
• Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, XML, HTML, JS, VBScript, and PL/SQL.
• Java Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF, Hibernate, JSTL, Java Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JDBC, JNDI, LDAP and JUnit.
• Middleware: J2EE-JDBC, JMS, EJB, IBM Websphere MQ, Web Services (SOAP and WSDL).
• Application Servers: Weblogic, Apache HTTP server, Apache Tomcat and IBM Websphere.
• RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
• Methodologies/Models: OOAD, UML, RUP.
• Frameworks: MVC, Apache Struts, Spring, Java Server Faces.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
1993 - 1997