Motivated with my great desire to work and serve with honest intention. In view of this, I have the honor to apply any job offer with my capability that benefits with my degree or skills that I have. I have been an IT specialist/IT Asset for more than 6 years.
Read More »
IT Specialist - Hardware/Software troubleshooting and maintenance
IT Asset - Have done also lots of DATA ENTRY works (inventory, data reports, Daily Logs and Trackers).
-Technical/Customer Personal Assistant
• Knowledgeable Computer Software and Hardware (OS, Antivirus, Email Clients, Network Technology, Firewall, Remote Software, VMware, Captive Portal and Others)
• Data Networking Troubleshooting, Installation and Maintenance (LAN/WAN technology, router, switch, wireless AP, IP Cam, Time Server and Load Balancing).
• Computer Software/Hardware Troubleshooting, Installation and Maintenance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point
• Knowledgeable on HTML
• Proficient in documentation and communication (oral presentations, documenting reports, etc.)
• Strong analytical ability
• Management in planning and organizing the assigned job and handling it.
• Reliable in delivering the expected and additional responsibilities assigned
• Competent interpersonal skills and able to work harmoniously with a team
• Flexible and can adapt easily
• Focused on client satisfaction
• Manage to work under pressure
• Able to handle variety of people.
Read More »
Sutherland Global Services BPO
GTI IT Specialist
2010 - Present
Sutherland Global Services
GTI IT Specialist: (Dec. 2010 - present)
• Technical experience with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Virtualization technologies, Voice over IP and IP...