I am a professional PhD Statistician with more than 30 years in applying Advanced Statistical methods in diverse business environments. I have been an University Professor in Statistics with 17 years Academic experience and a PhD degree in Statistics since 1976. I have a deep theoretical background and extensive hands on experience in Applied Statistics, Optimization, and Applied Mathematics. I have extensive hands on experience with SPSS, JMP, R, STATA, MINITAB, Statistica. I have more than 20 years teaching and training experience in...
Read More »
May 2, 2011|Research|Private|Completed
Dec 27, 2010|Research|Private|Completed
I am providing Statistical Consultancy and Training in the following areas:
- Probabilities & Distributions, Descriptive & Inferential Statistics, Testing Statistical Hypotheses, Bayes Analysis, Distributions fitting, Power & Sample size determination, Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA);
- Regression Analysis (simple, multiple, ordinal, logistic & non-linear regression); ANOVA/ANCOVA, General Linear Models, Generalized Linear Models, Predictive Modeling, Variance Components Analysis;
- Design & Analysis of Experiments (DOE): Full & Fractional Factorials, Screening, Designs for Mixtures with Process variables, Split Plot, Robust Process & Product Design (Taguchi & Dual Response Modeling), Response Surface Modeling & Multi-objective Process & Product Optimization;
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis: Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, Principal Components Analysis (PCA), CHAID, Classification And Regression Trees (CART), Neural Networks, Partial Least Squares (PLS), Discriminant Analysis;
- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting (ARMA/ARIMA models, Box-Jenkins, Exponential smoothing, Brown's, Holt-Winters Seasonal modeling;
- Reliability Analysis including 3 parameter Exponential, Gamma, Log-Normal & Weibull distributions, Failure Analysis;
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Gage R&R, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Process Capability Analysis, Acceptance Sampling.
- Non-parametric, Robust & Distribution Free methods:
Read More »