We are veteran educators who have worked with public schools, charter schools, alternative education programs, home school groups and state and national educational organizations. Our expertise include:
Read More »
- Educational and Non-Profit Grant Writing: Our experiences allow us to provide the highest level of grant searching, writing and coordination services.
- Online Teaching and Learning: We provide online program development, coordination and evaluation to ensure that your organization provides the best online learning...
Educational and Non-Profit Grant Writing: Our experiences include:
- Winning over twenty educational and community grants
- Securing over $2,500,000 in educational grants
- Administering over $2,000,000 in educational and community grants
- Developing school-business-community grant partnerships
- Working on many federal and state grant peer review teams
Online Teaching and Learning: Our lead consultant holds a Masters in Online Teaching and Learning. Our experiences include:
- Directing a statewide online high school course program
- Securing over $900,000 in grants for online learning
- Developing online courses
- Coordinating an evaluation program for online courses
- Hiring, training and evaluating online instructors
Integration and Use of 21st Century Educational Technology in K-12 Classrooms: We have provided face to face and online technology integration training to more than 3,000 K-12 educators nationwide.
Our expertise includes:
- Technology in alternative education programs
- Web 2.0 tools and resources
- Laptop and mobile computing initiatives
- 21st Century Skills development
- K-12 standards alignment
- ISTE NETS alignment
Success Training and Coaching: We work with students and adults to assist them in becoming the best they can be, focusing on personal assessment and individual short and longterm goals development. Our expertise includes:
- Leadership Skills Development for Middle and High School Students
- Equity in...
Read More »