- - - Multilingual expertise, translation and research from the heart of Europe - - -
Read More »
- - 100% recommended by eLance clients from UK, D, F, US, CH, DK, NO - -
Academic linguist with plenty of European job and research experience in Austria, Ireland, Denmark, Germany and Belgium,
Native in: German (DE), Dutch (NL)
near-native in: English (UK), French (FR),
offering a broad range of
multilingual and international expertise to all projects in need of
adaption or expansion.
Feb 8, 2016|Translation|Private|Completed
Jan 26, 2016|Translation|Private|Completed
Jan 15, 2016|Translation|Private|Completed
Jan 5, 2016|Translation|Private|Completed
If you are looking for language or research assistance off the beaten binational translator's track, yet still need the job to be done with personal, creative and timely commitment, I'd be happy to hear about the specific demands of your project and offer you a tailor-made solution.
An academic in linguistics with an eye and ear for practical language use, I like to mediate, translate and perform online research in all multi- and cross-lingual matters from Norway to Portugal, Ireland to Austria. My speciality is translating Germanic languages (English, German, Dutch, Danish..) but I also provide translations from and web research in Romance languages.
Some of the previous I have enjoyed working on include:
- research into and correspondence with Danish bus companies for a German travel agency
- Dutch and Flemish web articles on car parts
- translations of American motivational speeches and sales pitches for the German market
- research assistance on a Swiss BA thesis in international management
- German and English subtitling for a multilingual (DE/IT/ENG) documentary about Chet Baker ("We remember Chet")
- various technical translations and subtitling from French and Italian into German, English (UK & US) and Dutch.
Read More »