Evelops specialises in B2B websites and internal business systems for Australian and UK clients.
Read More »
This Sydney-based development team has experience in Ruby on Rails, PHP, Drupal, JIRA, Confluence and Force.com.
Jun 29, 2011|System Administration|Private|Completed
Evelops creates custom internal and customer-facing business software. We are software developers, business analysts, consultants, graphic designers, project and product managers. Our team of globally-experienced software veterans serves a range of clients across Australia and the UK.
Evelops offers four strategies to help us deliver great software:
1) Agile Development
Our software development expertise takes advantage of the agile development methodology to give our customers the best experience possible. The main differences between agile and traditional software development are:
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of software.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, - with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
2) Software As A Service
Evelops advocates cloud-based software platforms where appropriate. Cloud computing refers to using business software over the internet, just like a website for buying airline tickets or doing online banking. Software as a service (SaaS) offers a range of advantages over traditional, installed software. With cloud computing:
Read More »