There are those who just do what you pay them to do. Conversely, I develop and produce marketing initiatives using physical events and behavioral language that takes advantage of the experiential environment using multiple tactical marketing approaches.
I am savvy to demographic profiles, understand where your prospects shop, play, work, eat, and live. Based on my in depth understanding of human behavior, consumer buying habits and human belief systems, I Shepard your prospects across the great continental divide where media clutter and advertising noise has mandated the need to connect in more personal and effective ways.
I possess over two successful decades of event and people experience including:
1. Nationwide experiential event marketing, brand exposure and building, sponsorships and consumer promotions;
2. Road shows, festivals, sampling, product demonstrations, and publicity campaigns;
3. Consult on exhibit design and trade show optimization;
4. Concert production such as U2, Santana, Allman Brothers, James Taylor, The Pretenders, etc.;
5. Speaker event production including Gene Roddenbury, G. Gordon Liddy, John Waters, etc.;
6. College and university promotions, sampling, grassroots and lifestyle events at Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, UCLA, Stanford, Michigan State, Florida State, University of Arizona, etc.;
7. Olympiad and parade creation and production for townships;
8. Risk reversal...
Read More »