With over ten years of experience in professional business environments, I have the skills necessary to complete graphic design and administrative jobs.
Read More »
Throughout Canada and England I have worked in various companies providing administrative and legal research services. This includes project management, report creation and presentation design.
If you're looking for graphic design services, I can create infographics, postcards, posters, flyers and PowerPoint presentations. Your business will have the professional image it needs to...
Oct 31, 2012|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Professional, experienced and a perfectionist. I am not satisfied until the client is completely satisfied. I strive to complete jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible, following all client specifications.
In 2010 I graduated from law school at the University of Manchester, UK, with a Bachelor of Laws Honours. I also have a Bachelor of Arts Honours from York University, Toronto.
- Strong command of the English language - verbal and written. Effective
communicator. Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent computer proficiency. Tech savvy and an experienced user of
Windows operating system. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Capable of using graphics editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, to create an assortment of documents and images for professional use.
- Proficient website administrator.
- Typing speed of 65 words per minute. Dicta-typing / transcription ability.
- High attention to detail. Extremely fast learner and always well organized.
- Skilled in balancing competing priorities and working well under pressure.
Known for quality and timely completion of given tasks.
- Knowledge of research techniques. Ability to conduct research through use of
various types of literature, legal databases, statistics, library databases, the Internet, as well as through focus groups and individual surveys. Capable of creating reports, charts and graphs based on research findings.
Read More »