My passion for knowledge has taken me to Duke University's undergraduate college - Trinity College of Liberal Arts. I've studied Math, Sciences, Writing, Foreign Language, and English. I will be graduating with a Bachelors of Science in Earth and Oceans science. I will also be obtaining a certificate of Energy in the Environment through Duke's Pratt School of Engineering. I've spent my free time absorbing the forex market and quickly found success; my constant pursuit for learning has naturally taken me to algorithmic trading.
Read More »
Feb 16, 2012|Software Application|$1,410|Working
Nov 7, 2011|Software Application|$16|Completed
Oct 13, 2011|Software Application|$200|Working
May 4, 2011|Software Application|$378|Completed
Do you have a manual trading system that you would like programmed into an expert adviser that can determine market conditions based on your specifications? Or perhaps you are tired of using the same old indicators and scripts that come standard with the Metatrader platform?
Look no further. I can help you reach your financial goals by combining high quality programming experience and financial insight - delivered straight to you!
What you can expect from my service:
1. Delivery and completion in a timely fashion.
2. High quality, fitted exactly to your specifications. Nothing is left out.
3. Aesthetically pleasing (in the case of multiple chart objects) and reduced clutter to ensure ease of use.
4. Client support during the programming process, ensuring that everything is exactly how the client wants and that the programmer understands exactly the goals of the client.
5. Continued support after programming completion in the case of any problems and/or the client did not receive exactly what he asked for.
1. Parameter optimization - if the programmer finds optimized parameters that the client did not ask for.
2. Back-testing results for multiple currencies/securities.
Don't let anything stand in your way in your pursuit of success - let me work with you to rise to the challenge and give you what you need. Simple strategies can become robust when combined with multiple take profit levels, break even points, complex trailing stops, etc. The possibilities are...
Read More »