*To develop marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
* To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes.
* To develop and execute marketing programs for the sales and channel partners
* To initiate and support marketing into channel partners
* To assist in the development of corporate collateral
* Manage and execute trade shows and other special events
* Plan and execute direct mail, online promotional programs and other lead generating initiatives
* Initiate telemarketing programs
* Manage PR activities according to corporate guidelines
* Lead market-specific brand development programs
* Manage and control local co-op marketing/MDF budget and processes
* Work as a team-player in a global marketing organization
*To assist with ongoing projects of production of marketing collaterals, presentations, brochures, web site.
*To work with subcontractors for icons, logos, and creation of new websites.
*To support incoming requirements and tasks from the marketing department and various other departments.
Read More »