I am a well rounded office administrator able to undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within your organisation runs smoothly. I am able to be responsible for the management of human resources, budgets,
Read More »
prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory, review and answer correspondence, provide secretarial and/or executive services.
My impressive skillset includes:
- Office Management
- Project Coordination
- Excellent proofreading | editing skills
- Great time management |...
As an office administrator, I provide a variety of services for both companies and individuals. I am extremely efficient and accessible, and quickly respond to emails and phone calls and provide quick turn around on projects and tasks.
I am willing to sign a NDA should you require it. I take great pride in my work, and know that you would be very pleased with my services.
Some of my services include:
- Office Administration | Management | Employee Supervision
- Project Administration | Project Coordination
- WordPress | HTML | CSS | Website Maintenance
- Proofreading | Editing | Rewrites
- Internet Research | Market Research
- Resume Search | Applicant Screening
- Create and maintain work schedules, budgets and deadlines
- Establish management systems to increase work flow and productivity
- Social Media
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Docs | Gmail | Google Calendar
- Adobe CS5
- Dropbox | Google Drive
Read More »
Freelance Digital Designer
2011 - Present
I work full and part-time as a Web/UI/UX designer, designing digital artwork for print and web. My main source of income is through elance.com. On a daily basis I evaluate what my clients needs are...
Technology Integration Division, DLIFLC
GS-11/IT and Multimedia Specialist
2006 - 2011
I directed and managed user experience for emerging platforms including mobile and web (SaaS). This process included user research, rapid prototyping, presentation skills, design iteration,...