- Resourceful, solution-driven IT operations professional with 19 years of progressive experience in the design, planning, engineering, and deployment of high-availability, mission-critical satellite, microwave, voice and data communication systems.
Read More »
- Expert technical advisor to executives, military leaders and senior staff; bridges the gap between strategic objectives, tactical requirements and technological capabilities.
- Articulate communicator who conveys technical concepts in clear terms establishing operational hierarchies and...
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILL SETS
- Project Management and Execution
- System Integration and Testing
- Network Planning and Implementation
- Network and Enterprise Service Management
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Chief Information Officer, Government Services Administration (GSA); certified March 2009; status: permanent.
- Project Management Professional (PMP); certified October 2008; status: expires October 2011.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); certified February 2008; status: expires February 2011.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Management; certified February 2007; status: permanent.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Windows XP Professional; certified 2005; status: permanent.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) Windows Server 2003; certified 2005; status: permanent.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security (MCSA+S) Windows Server 2003; certified 2005; status: permanent.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Windows Server 2003; certified 2005; status: permanent.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSE+S) Windows Server 2003; certified 2005; status: permanent.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA); certified February 2005; expired February 2009.
University of Maryland, Adelphi, Maryland
Graduate Certificate, Chief Information Officer; completed 03/2009
Excelsior College, Albany, NY
Bachelor of Science, Technology...
Read More »