I am Certified Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor, who handled technical and accounting support for world wide businesses..
Read More »
I have technical expertise in working around the software including installation and registration, company file setup, establishing your database such as your list of accounts, customer, vendors, employees and lists, accounts receivable and payable management, generation of your financial reports, reconciliation and more.
Whether you're just starting up your business, been on it for some time or if your business is growing...
I am knowledgeable and guaranteed to produce quality output in following areas:
1. Maintaining books of accounts manually or using accounting software
2. Preparation of financial statements
3. Analysis of financial statements
4. Preparing and processing Payroll
5. Preparing and processing Accounts Payable
6. Maintenance and analysis of Accounts Receivables
7. Loan offer analysis including preparation of loan amortization schedules
8. Inventory record keeping, analysis and valuation using different methods
9.Preparation of fixed assets register
10. Prepayments Amortization Schedule
13.Any other service required
Read More »
2010 - 2010
1. Accountable for audits assigned, including planning and control of audit
2. Supervise and coach seniors/associates
3. Review work prepared, ensuring quality in compliance with...