Senior level corporate management professional with extensive experience in corporate finance, enterprise risk management, change management, operations, marketing, communication, Business Development, Information Technology and program/project management. Specialized experience includes Information Technology, enterprise risk management, change management, capital markets, Enterprise Business Architecture, project management and business analysis. Strong organizational and planning abilities are sensitive to both corporate requirements and...
Read More »
HIGHLIGHT OF MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATIONS
* Operations Management
* Marketing & Sales Management
* Change Management
* Financial Management
* Relationship Management
* Enterprise Risk Management
* Technical Management
* Program Management
* Enterprise Architecture
* Business Development
* Cross boarder Project Management
* Strategic Problem Resolution
HIGHLIGHT OF TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
STRUCTURED METHODOLOGIES: CASE Tools; SSADM; Yourdon (YSM); Object Oriented Design (OOD), UML, BPMN , PMLC, SDLC, Agile Project Management, Project Risk Management.
PROJECT / BUS. PROCESS MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES: ISO:9001 Tick IT; Six Sigma; LEAN; RAD; TIBCO; ORACLE BPM 11g, ORACLE SOA 11g; Familiar with IBM Lombardi; Familiar with Pega BPM.
FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS: Oracle Financial, NETSUIT; Infinity Financial (SunGard); Financial Pricing Models; Risk Management; Risk Watch; SAP Financial; Monte Carlo Risk Analysis.
APPLICATION PACKAGES: MS PM; MS Professional Suite; Ecommerce; ORACLE EPM; ORACLE BI; ORACLE CRM; ORACLE ERP; ORACLE Financial; SAP Application Development Tools.
FINANCIAL COURSES COMPLETED
* FINANCIAL MARKETS (LIFFE)
* FINANCIAL MARKETS AND SWAP (Merrill Lynch)
* Securities and Financial Derivatives Representative (SFDR) Training
* INFINITY FINANCIAL Training in Infinity Env. and Advance Fin++
* ADVANCE EXOTIC OPTIONS, Pricing...
Read More »
American Technology Enterprise Services (AmeriTES)
VP OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SENIOR BUSINESS & FIN
2006 - Present
* Led and managed full lifecycle implementation projects using leading practices methods, frameworks, risk management standards and maturity models.
* Managed development of application for...
Bankgesellschaft Berlin A.G. (BGB)
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER/RISK MANAGER/PRODUCT MANAGER
1997 - 1999
* Established new department and managed teams of Analysts and Developers.
* Generated Bank's daily P&L and VaR values for FX, MM Business Units, and other Investment Banking management reporting...