Financial expert with 11 years in the banking industry ranging from credit analysis to corporate financial management.
Read More »
The last 6 years have been in the coporate finance function focusing on liquidity management, budgeting and forecasting, risk analysis, interest rate risk modeling, valuation and financial analysis.
I use excel extensively and can model any kind of financial application that can be used for your business needs.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. My career has been in the banking industry for the last 11 years with jobs in credit analysis, loan review, equity valuation in the trust department and a financial analyst in the corporate finance department. My current title is VP, Finance. In addition I am a candidate for the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, recently passing Level 1 and studying for Level 2 of the designation
Some of the modeling I have done includes:
1. Developed a loan pricing model in Excel that was used by all commercial lenders in a $2 billion dollar financial institution for pricing and determining new and existing customer loans and deposits.
2. Developed a CD pricing model in Excel for all retail staff in a 55-branch network.
3. Created a discounted cash flow analysis model in Excel used in the Trust Department for estimating the intrinsic value of equities.
4. Built a net present value capital planning model in Excel to determine whether to accept or reject a project.
5. Developed a rolling forecast spreadsheet for a $2 Billion dollar financial institution that was used for financial planning.
I consider myself highly proficient in Financial Analysis, Excel, and Access and have the experience to build spreadsheet and models to meet your needs. This can be attested by all employer evaluations exceeding their expectations and receiving excellent marks.
Read More »