Highly motivated Post Graduate Professional with 12 years’ post qualification experience in Multi Discipline Business Environment of Finance, Accounts, Auditing, Data Migration etc…..
Read More »
Presently working in ATKINS International Ltd, responsible for Bahrain, Qatar, KSA and Kuwait.
Proficient in setting up and directing accounts department, system reviews, financial and management reporting and financial planning.
Well Experience in budget, forecast, finalisation of accounts, internal controls, project cost and review reports in line with...
The business in my region is split into 15 units of several discipline.
• Project performance report & financial recommendations of risk recognition.
• Finalisation of Management Accounts, Financial Accounts in line with group deadline. (JDE & Hyperion)
• Preparation & analysis of Budget, forecast, quarterly business review reports, variance analysis reports under multiple financial scenarios. (Realistic, Optimistic, Pessimistic).
• Consolidated financial performance & SWOT reports of BUs to the group/regional.
• Monthly trend projection of productivity and overhead report of multiple Business Units.
• Review quarterly /yearly working capital requirements , Fixed Asset Management etc..
• Timely management of Accounts Receivables/ Payables & Payroll.
• Review of new contracts to ensure the group’s financial interest and ensure the strict implementation of Group Authority Matrix.
• Analysis of Capex, business case report, cash flow budget and its performance on monthly basis.
• Participate quarterly financial seminar and training around the region especially by external consultants to update latest trend around the globe.
• Well structured the Finance team by providing necessary training and motivate as a team leader.
• Successfully implemented action plan of Data migration of Finance software into JDE with least disturbance to the main frame performance.
• Managed Group audit and other statutory audit of the regional office as well.
• Preparation of business...
Read More »