Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Henry's Studio

Game,iPhone,Android,PHP,J2EE,Cloud,Embedded,Python
   China
  |   Chengdu, SiChuan
  |  5:38 am Local Time

Overview

Minimum Hourly Rate $35

1) 2D, 2.5/3D Graphic and Animation Design, Modeler, Effects and Composing
2) iPhone, iPad and Android Game Development
3) HTML5, Flash Web Game Migration and Development
4) Facebook Game Development
5) HTML5 Web Game Engine Development
6) iPhone, iPad and Android Game Emulator Migration and Development
7) Game Server, node.js, Amazon EC2,Google App Engine Integration and Development

At Henry's Studio (www.sevenuc.com), we also migrate or rewrite other plateform game to iOS and Android, including:
DOS, Wii, Apple II, Amiga, PSP,...

Read More »

Portfolio

Skills (10)

Tested
iPhone App Development
Android
Google Android 1.0 Programming Test
My Score
avg
PHP
Java
Embedded Systems
Web Services
Adobe Flex
AJAX
Amazon Web Services
ASP.NET

Service Description

My name is Henry Yu. I'm senior IT consultant and system architect with 12 years of wonder and amazing experience in software industry. My engineering background covers the technical fields from the microcontroller, embedded systems to cell phone, mobile and handheld devices, mobile game, network security, high-performance website and large-scale enterprise applications. I am representing my work studio, mobile game and application development service based in Chengdu, China. You can know more about our service by visit sevenuc.com and more about me on Linkedin via cn.linkedin.com/in/mobileoutsourcing, and I always welcome your connection.

I can tell you, in full confidence, any idea about a funny mobile game, I can help you to achieve, 99.9% mobile software in the world that you want to build, we can help you to implement! The remaining 0.1% is the hack or illegal software, we do not provide such type of service.

Our work is 100% original and 110% satisfaction guaranteed.

While so many technology providers here, but it's very difficult to find a suitable technology provider or long term partner, very waste of time and there is a big risk!

We stand out in the entire software industry by our top-level technology solutions for our customers, high quality and timely delivery. More understanding of us, you will be more surprises, and leading to success!

Our position in the marketplace has strengthened considerably during the past years. Our guiding values embrace...

Read More »

Keywords

Game
iPhone
iPad
Android
node.js
PHP
Cloud
Amazon
China
E-Commerce
Multimedia
BI
Marketing
Engineering
Finance
Manufacturing
CRM
SCM
CMS
ERP
Company Snapshot
Elance Level
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »
  • 12 months
  • Lifetime
Jobs
0
0
0
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
Recommend
Clients
Total
Repeat
Earnings
Total
Per Client
Identity
Username
fishman
Type
Company
Member Since
May 2010
Elance URL
Verifications
0
Team
Tony W.
Tony W.
Administrator
Bluse Y.
Bluse Y.
Staff
Andy L.
Andy L.
Administrator
James Y.
James Y.
Administrator
Groups
Henry's Studio | Elance

Henry's Studio