Five Foot Creative is a web & print graphic design company, currently comprised of one vertically-challenged individual who goes by the short-name Jme. Apart from being an imaginative and inspired being, I am a self-proclaimed perfectionist, and I have a long list of references who will vouch for me. I have the desire, no...need, to organize the facets of a concept into the perfect layout, presentation, icon, logo, print piece, or digital what-have-you that will best represent who you are as a company or individual.
Read More »
I specialize in web and...
• Project Planning & Design Development from Concept to Completion
• Branding & Identity Creation (including logos, print collateral, social media integration, etc.)
• Website Theme Customizations (WordPress, Magento, Joomla!, etc.)
• Strong Communication & Editing Skills
• Small Business & Start-Up Company Experience
I have a BFA in Interdisciplinary Art & Design Services from the College of Visual Arts in Minnesota, with a major in Printmaking. I received the Valedictorian award and graduated Magna Cum Laude with numerous scholarships and grants throughout my studies. I have 5+ years of professional design experience, including professional print design with branding and identity systems, (business cards, brochures, rack cards, postcard mailers, shelf talkers, product labels, logos, advertisements, etc.)
IN ADDITION: I start each and every design project with a design brief, (a few questions for you to fill out prior to our work together.) I do...
Read More »