Read More »
I have 7 years experience as an artist in the video game industry, 3 of those years working on one of the most successful and highest rated franchises at Electronic Arts. My responsibilities have ranged from Tech Art, to Environment Art, to specializing in Texture Art and Effects. I have even done some preliminary concept work and helped out with design.
Before working in games, I worked doing various freelance jobs, ranging from 3D graphics, to graphic design, to illustration, and also video editing. I...
Nov 15, 2010|Animation|$110|Completed
I will provide the following services to interested clients:
3D Modelling and Animation
- High quality modelling and texturing of 3D environments for video games or other real-time applications, as well as for TV and film
- Creation of textures for next-gen shaders (i.e. normal maps, spec maps, etc.)
- Scene lighting or light rigs
- Basic prop animation and rigging
*Note: I also have experience modelling and texturing characters, but have limited rigging and animation experience with them
- Logo or Identity Design
- Business Cards and Letterhead
- Website Design
- I will create digital illustrations for various types of applications, including books, magazines, comics, design, websites, commissioned artwork, etc.
- Various styles, including sketch, water colour, pastel, cartoon, realistic rendering, etc.
- Will also create illustrations using physical media (i.e. portraits, commissioned artwork, etc)
- Basic Video Editing and compilation
Read More »
Electronic Arts Blackbox
2003 - 2006
Games worked on:
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Platforms: PS2, Xbox, Game Cube and PC
- Created environment art, including terrain (excluding roads), for various regions of the game