An entry level Accounts Manager, who is in continuous pursuit on efficient ways of working thus, produces high quality works. With great desire for knowledge, so far, has finished a degree in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and 11 papers in ACCA Professional Qualification. Core value propositions include: application of strong planning, organization and analytical skills, scrutiny and creation of robust systems and procedures alongside facilitation and management of change and providing a track record of top quality...
Read More »
PROJECTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Developed cash and credit card handling systems and procedures for M&M’s London store hence, minimized cash discrepancies and charge backs by 80%.
• Assisted and advised in the design and implementation of M&M’s London store cash systems and in establishing internal control and audit procedures consequently closing the gap that could have occurred from any internal fraud.
• Developed M&M’s London store investigation systems and procedures thereby developing consistency in investigation outcomes which supported the store’s robust cash handling procedures in place.
• Facilitated and run Excel training session with the store Management Team.
• Won “Principles in Action” (PIA) recognition for two consecutive periods in 2014.
• Won “Principles in Action” (PIA) recognition for both “Efficiency” and “Quality” principles for the first quarter in 2014 within the whole of Mars Retail Group.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
Sage Line 50 (15th August 2012) • Professional Ethics Certificate (27th June 2012)
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: advanced Excel • Word • Power Point • Outlook • Sage Line 50 • SAP • JDA • Double Entry Bookkeeping • Cash Register • Chip & Pin • Forex Trading (Online Platform) • Lonsas POS
Read More »