Hire a world-class writer! Connect to decades' worth of technology and marketing expertise. (Links to samples below.)
I have strong online experience, including SEO (with AltaVista). And I've written more than 20 non-fiction books, including Dummies books. Topics include the iPad, Facebook, and online marketing. My upcoming book is Green Computing for CRS Press.
I've worked for top companies in Silicon Valley and London, including AltaVista, Apple, Microsoft, HSBC Bank, and startups - most recently Salesforce CRM partner Marketo.
My sterling Elance track record includes ebook authoring and Web content for a leading software developer.
My educational background includes a BA from the University of San Francisco in 1992 and an MSc from the London School of Economics in 2007.
I'm currently based in Silicon Valley.
As a top writer and editor, with a strong business sense, I'll make you look good - on time and on budget.
I build a relationship with clients so you get in-house knowledge and insight with great convenience, all at Elance prices.
See my resume on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/floydearlsmith/.
My key services are:
- Writing tech manuals and online help base articles for tech products. I have broad experience and recent CRM work with Salesforce Knowledge.
- Writing e-books on a variety of topics, including technology and the environment.
- Writing online website content, blog copy, and content marketing.
- Amazon.com http://amazon.com/, all my books: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Bud%20E.%20Smith&ie=UTF8&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank
- First pages of bestseller, Creating Web Pages For Dummies: http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Web-Pages-Dummies-Smith/dp/--/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=--&sr=1-1
- Productive Edge iPad page: http://www.productiveedge.com/GetTheEdge/MobileEdge/iPadApplications.aspx
- Marketo Installation Guide: http://pages2.marketo.com/rs/marketob2/images/Marketo-and-SFDC-for-New-Customers.pdf
- Google Voice Daily: http://goo.gl/iN6jv
- Runaway Daily www.runawaydaily.com
- Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/hope-at-the-global-summit
PS I do all work myself; nothing is farmed out. And I regularly consult with experts in law, social media marketing, content marketing, SEO and much more to strengthen my own work.
London School of Economics
Master of Sciences, Department of Management
2006 - 2007
University of San Francisco
Bachelor of Arts, Information Systems Management
1990 - 2002