Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Focuticity

focused on results
   United States
  |   Phoenix, AZ

Overview

Focuticity provides the following multimedia services to businesses and individuals:

-Mobile Application Development

-Photoshopping & Photography

-Video Editing & Capturing Footage

-Creative & Technical Writing

Read More »

Portfolio

Skills (10)

Tested

Service Description

What We Offer:

We work in collaboration with some of the best back-end and front-end developers to connect the dots between style and functionality.

Free face-to-face consultations are currently available in Phoenix, AZ.

Why You Need a Mobile App:

It isnít enough to have a responsive website anymore.

Mobile users are now beginning to exceed desktop users.

Those users also spend 14% of their time on mobile-friendly websites. The remaining 86% is spent on mobile applications.

If you want to reach your customers or get your message to the masses, you need to create a mobile app to acquire and retain their loyalty. Apps can be used for content distribution, data mining, marketing and sales.

Read More »
Overview  |  Job History  |  Portfolio  |  Team  |  About the Company

Keywords

Company Snapshot
All Categories
Elance Level
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »
  • 12 months
  • Lifetime
Jobs
0
0
0
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
Recommend
Clients
Total
Repeat
Earnings
Total
Per Client
Identity
Username
Focuticity
Type
Company
Member Since
March 2014
Elance URL
Verifications
0
Focuticity | Elance

Focuticity