I am a multi talented and experienced writer, photographer and translator (French to English) and a former owner of a real estate company.
Read More »
(1) I am a creative writer and blogger with many credits to my name on freelance sites. I also wrote a monthly column on photography for a magazine.
(2) Photography and Photoshop adjustments. I teach both and I am very experienced in wedding, event & portrait photography. I am an art photographer and have exhibited in many well known galleries and museums and have been featured twice in Black & White...
Oct 18, 2015|Press Releases|$200|Completed
Apr 22, 2015|Academic Writing|$0|Working
Apr 1, 2015|Article Writing|$50|Completed
May 19, 2014|E-books and Blogs|$66|Completed
I do my very best in whatever job that I have. I am scrupulous, detailed and conscientious and my grammar and punctuation are more than excellent.
When I retouch in Photoshop, I blow up my photos to a size where I can see the pixels and then cut, pixel by pixel. This is so that the viewer cannot see the corrections even when the photo is greatly enlarged.
When I write creatively or do translations, I write and re-write until I find the absolute perfect word or phrase to convey the meaning that I want. For both, I rely heavily on Roget's Thesaurus to give me all of the synonyms and antonyms that are necessary to make my work as perfect as possible.
(1) Photography and Photoshop adjustments. I am very experienced in wedding, event & portrait photography. I also am an art photographer and have exhibited in many well known galleries and museums and have been featured in Black & White magazine. I also teach Photoshop. Please check my website at www.mexploration.net.
(2) French to English translations. I have a B.A. and M.A. in French and have taken numerous courses at the Alliance Francaise, including one year of translation. I also have a Certificat Pratique de Francais Commercial et Economique from the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Paris (for which, I had pass a 5 hour oral and written exam given once a year all over the world. (Please excuse the lack of accent marks as this site will not print them).
(3) I also am a creative writer with several...
Read More »