We are a group of people who enjoy working with one another and enjoy building software systems. We have been successful doing so since 2010. We all share professional and personal passion for the Internet, technology, computing, design and interaction.
Read More »
We understand our customers’ needs and the challenges they face.
We listen to our customers and help them with professionalism, honesty, and respect. Like them, FREAM has innovation and entrepreneurial spirit at heart.
We create modern, bold and forward-looking solutions that combine the...
S.A. Fream today:
- A team of 20 experienced IT specialists.
- Our software engineers boast an accumulated 50 plus years of experience in Internet related technologies.
- We employ software developers, designers and graphic artists experienced in development of Internet portals and mobile applications.
- We are many Clients’ long-term partner for.
- We have been developing and selling own-developed products.
- We have worked out our own processes and created a large number of own Frameworks and ready Components which quicken and optimize the process of Portal and mobile application development.
Fream S.A. is an ideal Partner for development of integrated Intranet and Internet services based on the industry standard Java EE, accessible with WWW, as well as mobile applications for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 8.
- We have both know-how and considerable experience in integration and application of mature solutions and Open-Source components (Linux, Postgress, JBoss, and Apache).
- We have experience in integration of portals and mobile applications with ERP systems.
- We supply safe, stable and scalable software for many industries.
- We have 10 years’ experience in delivery of back-end solutions applying Java Enterprise Edition technologies.
- We have developed mobile applications for platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows Phone since their earliest versions.
- We run projects with use of SCRUM methodology.
- We promote use of unit tests and...
Read More »