Presently I am working at an MNC as Technical Architect. I have good exposure in development as well as support project.Total software experience is near 8 years involving Design & Analysis, Coding.
Read More »
Qualification : BE in Electrical, MTech in Information Technology
Tools used : NetBeans-3.6, JDeveloper 10g, RSA 7.0, Eclipse 3.1, MS-Office, Altova-UModel 11
Internet Technologies and App Servers: JSP,Servlets,Hibernate3.0,JSF,Web Sphere Application Server 7.0, Oracle 10g Application Server.
Certification: SCJP 1.4, SCWCD 1.5
(Quote To Installation)- --The application will provide standard UI to end client to quote for a vehicle to lease or lend.
Role & responsibilities:
As a part of project architecture team, I performed the following activities.
1. Go thru the Frs. and set up meeting with client if clarification is needed.
2. Maintain issue log.
3. Prepare design artifacts (Low level design) using Altova-UModel, maintaining Java-J2ee standard design pattern.
4. Actively participate in design review session.
5. Seat with development team and make them to understand the design.
6. Prepare development plan and to mitigate the plan closely monitor the development team.
7. Coding using GWT,Java,Hibernate.
PO Transformation R1- Development:
Tools/Technologies: Java, RSA-7.5, R4SC, JPA, spring, Junit, CheckStyle.
1. Design review of the work packet with stated architecture & functionality.
2. Scoring and send score card to designer.
3. Coding as per project guideline & standard.
4. Generating junit report, check-style report and Rational Software Analyzer report.
5. Communicating with all new joiners in production support as well as in services part to give a better idea of the existing system as understood.
6 Self assessment of deliverable code & send dev-exit score card to designer and send the deliverable to review.
7. Enhancement/defect fixing.
8. Delivered work packets on or before schedule and received minimal review defects.
INT002 Ace To Glory...
Read More »