With over 12 years in the graphic design world, I have done every type of project known to the design gods. I have worked on countless materials and in multiple environments, creating and conceiving designs for everything from logos, ads, catalogs, point of purchase items, packaging, web, product design, product graphics, global design, and schwag. You get the picture.
Read More »
I have worked for and with such companies as Roxy, Quiksilver, DC Shoes, Rossignol Ski and Snowboard, K2 Ski and Snowboard, and Voile. I am looking forward to designing and...
This is one spread from the 2011-2012 Rossignol Snowboard product catalog. This page is...
Product! Product! Product! Product! Let the product speak for itself. Rossignol had...
The boxes are for the bindings and are printed on 100% recycled material. The stickers...
This year I created a “Get Schooled” campaign for Rossignol Snowboards. I wanted to...
In the snowboarding world winning this award is like winning an Oscar. I was proud we...
Hey look at my boots! In this first image you are looking at an entrance into a...
This is just a glance of some of the logos that I have done over the years. You can see...
RTR is the Road Trip Rooster. The rooster is a version of the logo for Rossignol Ski...
Fran Stoll Design
2012 - Present
• Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Branding, and Design Consultation.
• Summit Pediatrics
• NAC – National Ability Center
• Voile´ Manufacturing
• Karhu of North America
Global Creative Director
2006 - 2012
• Led development of the Rossignol Snowboard brand identity and design including development of a singular global language and vision
• Directed global marketing, catalog, ad direction, web,...
2006 - 2008
• Art directed Rossignol board, boot, binding and ski graphic lines along with Roxy Snowboard graphics and contributed to developing the brand identity
• Oversaw production of snowboard graphics in...
Art Director / Board Graphic Manager
2003 - 2006
• Led art direction and design for board graphic line
• Regularly conducted field research and focus groups to obtain customer insights, and trend analysis for boards, boots, and bindings product...
K2 Snowboarding• “K2 Player of the Year” award rec
Creative Manager / Senior Designer
2001 - 2003
• “K2 Player of the Year” award recipient
• Managed graphic design departments, servicing 7 departments, including interviewing and hiring of new employees
• Worked with team to define tradeshow...
K2 Snowboarding and Morrow Snowboards
1999 - 2001
• Designed graphics for bindings, boots, hats, snowboards and t-shirts
• Developed Standards of Operations and archiving and filing system for art department
Washington Winter Magazine
Jr. Graphic Designer
1998 - 1999
• Developed ad and page layouts
University of Cincinnati
Candidate for Bachelor of Fine Arts degree
Cornish College of the Arts
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Creative Director - Brand Specialist - Graphic Design - Logos - Print Design - Product Design