Cartospatial specializes in cartographic mapping and spatial data management using ESRI's Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software. With many years of practical experience, Cartospatial is the right resource to trust for your GIS needs. Located in Jacksonville, Florida, Cartospatial serves the GIS needs of the northern Florida area and beyond. We bring geography and spatial information together to form a powerful tool for a multitude of uses. Please take a moment to read about the services we offer.
Read More »
Custom Thematic Mapping
Aerial overlays, ecological, real estate, road, land use and more; if the data exist we can map it or we can create data based on information you provide.
The ability to display information in dynamic ways is a valuable asset. GPS, AutoCAD, Microstation and hardcopy data can be integrated into searchable spreadsheets or other forms you request and can be mapped according to your specifications. We can integrate or convert CAD data so that it can be mapped in GIS or convert GIS data so that it can be used in AutoCAD or Microstation.
A project can have many layers of data associated with it. Let us help you sort through the unrelated information. Your time is valuable. No need to fill your hard drive up with useless data or waste time on unnecessary tasks.
GIS Software Support
Having problems with your GIS desktop software? We can come to your place of business and troubleshoot it for you. Install ESRI patches or make recommendations on how to make it work for you more effectively
Read More »
2009 - Present
• Volunteer GIS mapping for The Trust for Public Land (ArcGIS 10)
• Install peripherals including printers, credit card readers, external drives and multiple monitors
• Hardware and software...
Environmental Resource Solutions, Inc.
2006 - 2009
• Train and support staff with respect to use of company-wide Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• Coordinate management of multiple time sensitive projects (data requirements, updates, map...
City of Jacksonville
Emergent Technology Specialist
2005 - 2006
~Provide support to the city GIS Division in the creation and management of the city geographic data model with respect to content, standards, quality, geographic reference, database integration,...
2004 - 2005
• Mapping including hard print, large plots and electronic deliverables for distribution (ArcGIS 8.X, ArcEditor)
• Spatial data management; SQL queries, table joins, spatial joins, cell/column...
University of West Florida
B.S. Environmental Resource Studies
1993 - 1995