Gail Kurpgeweit is a professional copywriter, classically-trained Chef and executive-level business management professional. She was the Director of Catering for a Fortune 100 company responsible for U.S. and Canadian operations, and now works as a consultant to the catering industry. She regularly creates business proposals, articles, white papers, RFP responses, business correspondence, sales and marketing collateral, and performs detailed data, pattern and financial analysis on topics relevant to the business and foodservice...
Read More »
View All »
Aug 21, 2015|E-books and Blogs|$613|Completed
Keyword-rich article for a national website targeting families with children for a...
Sample of Procedure Writing
sample of Paleo meal plan program
Powerpoint Deck for a presentation on problem resolution in the catering industry
sample of a Legal Brief written for a civil case
Samples of work available upon request.
* content creation (copywriting) on general, business, culinary, political and Christian topics;
* articles, blogs, website content creation (including bio's), product reviews;
* white papers;
* recipe development & cookbooks, health & nutrition content;
* business correspondence;
* Christian content creation;
* Powerpoint slides and presentations;
* Speech writing;
* Excel spreadsheet creation, including pivot tables, graphs and macro creation; and
* General writing and B2B content creation projects.
Read More »
Compass Group USA
Director of Catering for Boeing
2014 - Present
• Responsible for all aspects of $15 Million annual catering volume across the national Boeing enterprise - USA and Canada
• Leading change at US properties to improve menu offerings, service and...
Taste of Amazing (a division of Savory Moment Inc)
VP Operations / National Accounts
2010 - 2014
Operations & Revenue Management:
• Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, packaging, catering, retail and distribution across multiple locations
• Purchasing, cost control, budget...
Huntington Copper Moody Maguire
Regional Vice President - West Coast
2005 - 2010
Responsible for territory management, new business development and client retention:
Analysis of business and management operations of small to medium-sized companies to find opportunities to...
UPF, Inc. dba Universal Property & Flood
General Manager / National Sales Manager
2000 - 2005
Responsible for all aspects of business operation, including:
• Direct Supervision and Management of 25+ employees
• Creation of systems, controls and procedures for operations
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
2010 - 2011
University of Phoenix
Bachelors in Business Management
2006 - 2008
1986 - 1988