SEO job to increase rankings in google
Get a 6 months subscription of 350 manually built links each month:
99.50$ for the first month – 50% off when compared with our regular prices of 199$ per month
20% off for the next months, so 159$ per month for the rest of 5 months.
Download the full offer details, 150 links offer or contact us for m...
Skills: internet marketing, search engine marketing (sem), social media marketing
“Provider has changed alot over 6 years. Anna is now the eLance rep and more time is spend on nonsense then actually addressing the client needs. I paid for another month after expressing my concerns.
Aftert 6 years I can no longer recommend GAMIT thru eLance.
This use to be a great company but now they must just have to many customers and the rep Anna is less than helpful
There comes a time when an seo company has faded and that time has come for eLance ”
Freelancer Feedback Comments for Client:
“What appears to be a polite review of dissatisfaction hides concerning truths written on the message board:
1. Absurd statements: He REQUESTED clearly a pre-made package of links because it was on DISCOUNT and 2 months later he interrupted the work and complained for no consultation support although he did not request it.
He hired GAMIT in 2010 and rehired in 2015 "no questions asked". He did not show any interest in knowing which keywords are better to pursue, which are more competitive, which strategy is best to approach. He just requested an offer and was happy to proceed without any discussion about the work.
2. Contradictory behaviour: Chose a 6 month subscription and quit after 2 months, without following the plan he ordered me to make insisting the results are not what he expected. The results were very good after just 150 links per month.
3. Although I tried to be reasonable and work things out because he has been my client before and on multiple projects (I sent him a new proposal), he kept on saying that I am not proposing any form of action, thus puzzling me.
4. He then reviewed the projects negatively, but insisted that I work for him to "prove" myself. He was bothered that he is no longer in contact with my colleague (a man) who was initially the one he spoke to (although the team and its team leaders, including me, remained the same).
5. The cherry on the cake - SEXIST and RUDE language: "Basically your just a woman riding on the success of Tudorache" (my colleague)
Although I appreciate long term work-relationships, I was not able to continue working for this client (for moral reasons) and would not advise others to do so either. His behaviour is unpredictable and possibly based on moods or on a sexist attitude.”