My current goals are to continue to provide a high quality development service, whilst also learning a thing or two. I have worked for two digital agencies tackling a variety of different projects from bug fixes to complete rewrites.
My skills include: the. NET framework, C#, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, ecommerce, object oriented programming, MSSQL and a bit of Java amongst others. I apply a practical approach to problem solving with a friendly and direct manner.
Please contact me for more information. Including my previously completed projects.
I offer all services relating to web development including: rewrites, modifications, crawlers, bug fixing/maintenance.
University of Campus
Applied Computing BSc
2007 - 2010
2011 - 2011
·Development of 3 content managed websites. (eg breathingbuildings.com)
·Making alterations to customer websites.
·Development of a course booking management umbraco extension and ecommerce solution.
·Fixing bugs and completing help desk tasks on existing customer websites.
2009 - 2011
· Internal product development on the company CMS, CRM, Dynamic Forms and Newsletter system.
· Making alterations to customer websites.
· Completing help desk tasks, which often included problem solving.
· Debugging legacy Classic ASP intranets and web applications.
· Experience with IIS and transitioning websites between/across servers.