Currently based in Chile as an English Teacher, I am a registered nurse with competency in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), pharmaceutical research, clinical operations, clinical data management, medical-surgical nursing, public policy and leadership. Most people describe me as a passionate learner and a well-driven, proactive team player who can work under stressful conditions yet produce above average results through perseverance, collaboration and teamwork. One of my career objectives is to work with an institution that can...
Read More »
Sep 6, 2015|Videos|Private|Completed
I am offering my clients with high quality TEFL sessions, medical transcription, data entry, proofreading, academic writing, evidence-based nursing papers, public administration term papers, Excel data collation, PowerPoint slideshows, Sony Vegas video editing, clinical data management, travel planning, health education and English grammar teaching services.
– Registered nurse with competency in TEFL, nursing care, pharmaceutical research, clinical data management, communication, leadership and public administration.
- English Teacher for the English Opens Doors Program of the Chilean Ministry of Education and the United Nations Development Programme.
- Leads the development of English speaking and listening skills of students in 13 classes from 1st-4th year high school using fun and effective TEFL approaches, methods and strategies.
– Proficient user of Oracle Clinical Paper-based and RDC (Remote Data Capture) and PhaseForward Inform, Microsoft Office 2010 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas.
– Passer, Career Service Examination Professional Level, Civil Service Commission – Philippines
– Nurse Specialist Exam Passer, Saudi Commission on Health Specialties
– NCLEX-RN Passer: State of California, USA; ICHP/CGFNS VisaScreen Certified
– Certified Provider of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support/CPR, IV Therapy, NIH Stroke Scale
- 8.0 Listening and Speaking, 7.5 Reading, 7.0 Writing) in the International...
Read More »
PAREXEL Clinical Research
Research Operations Assistant
2014 - 2015
Supported the Clinical Operations team members. Assisted in tracking, scanning, coding, photocopying, filing and sending of documents to the relevant study folder. Processed in-site payments,...
Mohammad Dossary Hospital
Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
2010 - 2011
1.) Provided optimal patient care through assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of adolescent, adult and geriatric surgical ward clients during their in-patient status i.e....