I started out writing ad copy for Mom and Pop store flyers. Later, I published a newsletter for freelance writers before entering academia. I taught undergrad rhetoric, argumentation and technical communication for almost 20 years. Now I'm back looking for work outside academia.
Read More »
Just published two ebooks on undergraduate writing (composition, research, argumentation).
As a native English speaker and trained rhetorician, I strive for the highest quality work. That not only means a document that's easy to read (anybody can do that), but...
I'll write it! You go have fun!
Copywriter, Technical Communicator, Rhetorician
Promotional, informational, blogs, web content, press releases, reviews, critiques, ask
Among other things, copywriters ghost content you find on websites and hard copy publications.
- Product descriptions for your online or hard copy catalog.
- Weekly or monthly blogs or columns written with your byline.
- Reviews of books, movies, museums, restaurants, tourist attractions.
- Press releases, content for brochures and flyers.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website.
Who needs a LIFE COACH when you can have a COPYWRITER?
Read More »