With a PhD in International Relations and a background in consulting and research management, I'm passionate about higher education, social policy and research.
Read More »
I provide academic and editorial support, research and program evaluation services.
The skills I bring to this work include: critical thinking, project management and stakeholder relationship experience, quality assurance, a critical eye for detail, solid technical research skills, and experience winning competitive bids.
Services I provide include:
1. strategic advice regarding University research management, the Australian higher education context and competitive bid processes
2. grant application and tender writing and bid support
3. grant application and tender editing and review
4. journal article editing and review
5. academic thesis editing and review
6. student essay and exam marking
7. literature reviews and other research tasks
8. program/project evaluation and review
9. writing and providing advice on strategic plans.
My career to date has provided experience in every element of these services. Please visit my LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gen-ford/5b/472/b58.
If there is anything else you require that fits my skill set please don't hesitate to ask. Rates are negotiable depending on the duration and complexity of the task.
Read More »
2007 - 2011
• Managed consulting projects, or worked as part of a larger team, to meet a client brief;
• Projects covered a broad range including program review or implementation, strategic planning, policy...
2005 - 2005
Tutored first, second and third year subjects including:
*Introduction to Australian Politics,
*Order and Justice in World Politics;
*The End of the World as We Know It; and