With over 8 years experience in designing (both engines and UIs) and developing client software on mobile phones (first Windows CE then Symbian, mainly series60) I always focused on quality of the product with regard to finishing project on time.
Read More »
It's important to me to optimize not only the software I create to make its performance high and UI very user friendly but also the whole development process to realize the project with least effort in shortest possible time.
* Excellent programming skills at Symbian C++ (v6.x, v7.x, v8.x, v9.x, s60 1st, 2nd and 3rd release, all the feature packs, UIQ (Sony Ericsson P800), s80 for Nokia Communicator 9210(i) ), good at Windows CE v3.1, basic at J2ME (CLDC/MIDP) on s40/s60/Samsung devices (good at Java in general)
* Very good skills at mobile development in general
* Very good at C++/C (in general), good at Visual C++/.NET (MFC and Windows API)
* Strong object oriented design and analysis skills, good knowledge of UML, experienced in SELECT and Rose tools
* Solid knowledge of relational and object databases design, very good at SQL, good knowledge of MS SQL Server, Interbase and Oracle
* Good knowledge of HTTP stack, HTML, WML and WBMP format, MIME, multipart mixed and related, i-Mode messaging, TCP/IP and UDP, CSS, Cell Broadcast service, Client-Server architecture in Symbian, ZIP format, inflate/deflate algorithms
Read More »