I have been working in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since 2002 as a Housing Coordinator to a western housing compound and now as a Laboratory Information System Assistant. My skills are excellent in phone assistance to end-users (laboratory staff, RN, physicians and others) troubleshooting interface of orders-results from instruments to LIS and Hospital information system, MS office, printers and other instruments, workload statistics and productivity. I am also flexible with shifting schedules and communicating with different types of...
Read More »
Excellent knowledge in Laboratory Information System using Cerner Millennium and Hospital Information System
• Experienced in Help Desk support and troubleshooting PC and printers.
• Flexible with shifting schedules and overtime when required to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills acquired through dealing with diverse multicultural colleague.
• Ability to learn and adapt with new system or technologies.
• Ability to communicate and relate to all levels of the organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Visio Pro, Windows Operating System and Internet
• Volunteer work as Patient Escort in Emergency Room Department.
Read More »
King Abdulaziz Medical City Riyadh Min. of NGHA
Laboratory Information System Assistant
2005 - Present
• Cerner Classic/KFH2 system - Daily process and monitor of operations, system back-ups, Asynchronous Task Monitoring (ATM), Instrument Task Monitoring (ITM) and generate reports for Cancellation...
2002 - 2005
• Providing potential residents with information regarding Housing accommodations & Recreation facilities, coordinates with KAMC-NGHA Housing Coordinator with the leasing, check-in & check-out...