I have 8 years of experience in law practice in Pakistan. I did Bachelors in Law from University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan and Masters in Law from University College London, UK.
Read More »
I teach Company Law, Law of Partnership, Law of Negotiable Instruments and Civil Procedure to LLB students and Priniciples of Corporate Finance Law to qualified professionals at Post-Graduate Diploma in Corporate Laws & Practice at the University of the Punjab.
I have worked with renowned lawyers and law firms in the past. I established a full-service corporate...
My previous experience in Advocacy/Consultancy & Advisory given below provides a brief introduction to the services that I can provide.
• Prosecution of Writs, Civil/Criminal Appeals, Corporate, Banking and Financial Litigation before the High Courts.
• Advised upon Corporate and Regulatory matters
• Representing clients before regulatory bodies & Tribunals, like, SECP, CCP, etc.
Served as a consultant to United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in SECURE-Pakistan Project to chalk out five-year work-plan for the Federal Ministry of Human Rights.
Recent Representative Transactions:
• Filed & successfully concluded winding-up of the largest media studios of Pakistan before Lahore High Court, Lahore
• Represented the largest building and construction group in Lahore before the courts in disputes with regulatory bodies and individual clients
• Represented a renowned Hospital Trust before the High Court in Civil Revision (CR) against LESCO & a Medical College for enforcement of contracts
• Represented a renowned Town Development & Construction Company before Higher Revenue Authorities,
including Commissioners and Board of Revenue to successfully revise the Stamp Duty Rate of Lahore Division
• Advised a foreign university upon setting up its offices & campus here
• Advised the Higher Education Commission upon law relating to copyright and plagiarism
• Enforced a contract of service benefits against the Govt. of Punjab while representing government servants
Read More »