I am competent, quick learner & a co-operative technical & a customer support person. I have worked for Microsoft for 2 yrs which made me learn the secrets of courtesy & to be a nice customer care representative. I have handled difficult situation like frustrated customers, abusive customers, emotional customers, very old customer those who are a bit slow and your patience is tested.
Read More »
Started from an agent level and reached a level wherein I used to handle a team of 15 teammates. Being their Level II, I was responsible for supporting them...
In addition to my 3 yrs. of customer care & technical support experience with Microsoft, I also possess a bachelor's degree, & a Diploma in computers, resume is attached. I propose a per hour cost of USD 3 for most of the projects.
1. I am quite comfortable with the timings mentioned in the post and can make myself available for one shift of 8-10 hrs comfortably.
2. I am an accurate & a fast typist, can type with a speed of 50-60 WPM (Words per min.)
3. I have developed a neutral accent, which is easily understood and I learnt this, working with US customers in the past.
4. Worked as a technical support with Microsoft for 2.2 yrs and troubleshot with Live Meetings, Log-Me in software etc.
5. Worked with MSN Internet Access for 1.1 yr as a Level-II tech. support
6. I have another 1.1 yrs of working experience with Microsoft only troubleshooting Windows 2000 pro. (Operating System).
7. Prior to this, I have handled an Email support for HP, wherein I used to interact with HP customers regarding their proof of purchase & warranties and used to update the warranty status for future reference.
8. Used web-based CRMs software like Citrix, for Microsoft and quite comfortable learning or operating them.
9. Completed a project for an employer in US, (Advanced Financial Services) wherein I used to call the tax defaulters in the New York State, inform them about their tax warrant and offer them a free tax consultation.
10. A high speed internet connection, power backup,...
Read More »