Professor and Academic Editor, I hold a PhD in English Literature and offer professional editing and proofreading services on and off the web. Senior Member of the Editor's Association of Canada (EAC).
Read More »
Backed up by over 30 years experience in the academia (, lecturing, advising, writing, translating, editing, proofreading) a solid background in Linguistics and Philosophy and a love of the written word, I am working with students and writers to fine-tune manuscripts of all kinds for publication. A published author of academic, non-fiction and...
Mar 5, 2014|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Jan 28, 2014|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Jan 25, 2014|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
Nov 15, 2013|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
I am only working directly with the author (no subcontractors).
A comprehensive list of recently edited dissertations and books is available upon request as it would not fit into the format of this profile.
A)) BOOKS, E-Books, Fiction and Non-Fiction
Three stage exhaustive editing process as follows:
1) Basic FORM editing for grammar, syntax, sentence structure, punctuation.
2) CONTENT analysis: Argument, plot(s) development, character development and accuracy, readability, pace, tone, redundancy, conflict lines, etc.
3) STRUCTURAL analysis,developmental analysis and imporvement + complementary final proofreading
B)) ACADEMIC EDITING/Proofreading - BA, MA, PhD dissertations, proposals, articles, reviews, research, etc.
Two stage editing process:
1) Basic FORM editing: grammar, punctuation, syntax, phrase construction, indentations, quotation system, redundance, etc
2) Structural Academic Editing: dissertation/thesis structure and organization, argument development, academic formatting, literature review, etc)
C)) ACADEMIC ADVISING - offering expert advice in researching, organizing, writing academic material, formatting/organizing a thesis to maintain argument, fluency and readability, collecting data.
NOTE: I do NOT research or ghostwrite academic papers and material,books and articles. Authors have to bring their own original contribution to the world, academic or otherwise.
Read More »