G. Lovecchio has a 5-year Master of Engineering (MEng) degree, is CPF, CFPIM (Certified Fellow in Inventory and Production Management) e CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) certified by APICS, the leading worldwide association in operations management, and a degree in “Innovation and business management" (Innovazione e gestione d’impresa - ex scelte tecnologiche e gestione d’impresa) by MIP – Politecnico di Milano. Italian mother tongue, he is fluent in english and french, and basic in spanish and german. He is a member of domestic...
Read More »
His international experience (of which more than eight years in France, UK and Spain) in different multinational companies, has been enlarged by leading European-wide projects in the fields of:
- supply chain,
- total quality,
Furthermore, he has been supply chain director and managing director of industrial sites up to Euro 200 M of turnover.
Some examples of his activities:
- Reorganisation purchasing department based on cost , quality and delivery.
- Supplier development and supplier network optimisation.
- Kaizen blitz events (5 working days) in the offices and shopfloor.
- Lean manufacturing projects.
- Choice and more efficient utilisation of ERP and SCM systems.
- Warehouse optimisation and inventory management.
- Data and information accuracy improvement (>95%).
- Definition and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Sales and Operations Planning implementation (S&OP) according to business plan and other master plans.
- Education and training in masters post-degree in operations and supply chain.
- APICS Master CPIM Instructor and APICS Lead CSCP Instructor for teaching exam preparation of APICS CPIM and CSCP certifications
- APICS International reviewer
Today his consulting activity is more and more systemic-based. Every action is always evaluated globally, taking into account his impacts through the...
Read More »