Here are some of my expertise and my plan of Action for PPC Campaigns in Adwords and Bing.
- Managing Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing Campaigns. Discovering the functions of the internet, analyzing website traffic, and recommends new marketing opportunities using new innovative techniques.
- Working with Clients & Team to develop Marketing Strategies (Sales Oriented, Traffic Oriented, SERPs Oriented) for running Projects.
- Use different tools for keyword research, with the help of those tools extract data from the websites of many of competitors, also use tools to extract data from the Google data bases (those keywords which are frequently being searched by the users).
Following is my To Do List and Plan Of Action for setting up, managing and optimizing the Campaign:
As to get success, you have to keep an eye on all of your competitors that what they are doing and why.
Expert in using Tools like:
- Spyfu – Spy in your online competitors.
With the help of this tool, I use to extract all the details (keywords, ad copies, budget) of competitors. In this way you come to know which keywords have done better for your competitors and why.
- Word Tracker – The best keywords for your business
With the help of this tool, I use to extract the best performing keywords from the data bases of Google and many other search engines like bing, yahoo etc.
- Making Good Campaign Structure (proper usage of keywords in the campaigns names, in the ad groups and in...
Read More »
Google Adwords® & Facebook® PPC Expert
2009 - 2011
Cyber Designz, http://www.cyberdesignz.com/ is an American based, Software Development and Internet Marketing Company with 100+ employees Working in all deparments.
I managed Pay Per Click, SEO &...
Google Adwords® PPC Expert
2008 - 2009
Biz Excel, http://www.bizexcel.net/, is a Digital Marketing & SEO Company with 150+ employees working in different departments.
I managed team of 40 Employees and Worked on Pay Per Click...