I specialise in setting up new e-commerce web sites (using Magento as the core system). By working closely with clients, I develop exactly what is required, with limitless capabilities and features.
Read More »
I produced my first e-commerce web site in 1996 and have grown with the industry ever since, giving me years of valuable experience in e-commerce development.
I am honest and easy to work with. I am always open to have lasting work relationships with clients who require updates and support post-project.
Responsive e-commerce web development using Magento.
I can add extra custom features to your store to enhance its performance in key areas. These features include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Express one-step checkout (AJAX cart)
• Shop by brands
• Layered navigation
• Customers who purchased x, also purchased y (like Amazon)
• Frequently bought together (like Amazon)
• Auction sales format
• Product labels (on sale, special offer, new product etc)
• Customer support ticket management system
• Facebook e-commerce integration (login with FB, sell products onto FB etc)
• Mobile web design version of your site
• Refer a friend rewards scheme
• Live chat system to interact with customers online
• Auto store-switcher (currency/language) based on visitor country (for multi-store installations?)
Multiple-Domain Store Systems:::
My multi-domain installations run on a single store back-end system that operates across multiple domains with combined or independent inventories. This powerful functionality allows you to sell under one system to multiple countries (with multiple languages and currencies) through multiple stores.
For example: assuming www.store.com is your primary e-commerce store, you can target individual countries with separate TLD's as follows:
- www.store.co.uk - focuses direct on United Kingdom market
- www.store.de - focuses direct on Germany market
- www.store.fr - focuses direct on France market
Each target market (country) can be priced and...
Read More »