PMP Trained professional, with 16 years of comprehensive experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Process Improvement & Process Transitioning with specialization in Finance, Insurance, Travel, Airline, Direct Marketing, Retail & Health Care domains
Exposure of working with international clients in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and U.S.A
• Proficient in end-to-end management of Business Analysis process entailing As-Is / To-Be Analysis, mapping & finalising requirements, developing functional specifications, determining the business scenario and mapping them into solutions
• Skilled in interacting with enterprise wide stakeholders including global business advisors, subject matter experts, application vendors and end clients to understand workflow & business service model and brainstorm feasible solutions
• Experience in managing large projects, based on Waterfall and Agile Methodology; excellent track record of delivering multiple projects for global clients in As
Available on Skype, FaceTime, eMail
My Services Include:
+Business requirements- Business Requirement Document following industrial ISO/IEEE standards.
+Functional requirements - use case scenarios
+As-Is processes - flowcharts
+To-Be processes - flowcharts
+ Wireframing in connection with Software Requirements.
+ Reviewing of existing documentation written by other requirements teams.
+ System Testing and Quality Assurance
What my clients are saying:
- The project was completed on time as promised and the results were great. Excellent communication throughout, responsive and overall a delight to work with. I would definitely use them again for future projects and would recommend them to others. Thank you!
- Excellent work. Very helpful and professional.
- Understood what I needed and got the job done for a very fair price. Will definitely consider for any future Excel work.
- Gopa is fast and follows directions accurately. Will use again.
- Great Job. Would use again
- Received good assistance from Gopa.timely and clear communication.
- Perfect done!
Virginia Tech University, USA
Masters in Information Technology
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
Post Graduate Diploma in Systems Management
Qontrol BI (Sweden)
2012 - Present
Worked on Multiple projects as a Freelance Consultant
MphasiS an EDS Company, India, USA
Senior Business Analyst
2006 - 2011
+ Requirements gathering
- Wrote requirements and functional specifications for and supported the testing of the re-engineering of the flagship web portal for a global investment firm’s business in Japan.
- Initial analysis and scoping of requirements for an investment bank to consolidate their financial reporting system, which integrated data from disparate systems for the sales team in India .
+ Process improvement
-Process improvement consultant for the improvement of the client valuations process at a leading Investment bank. Documented the current process, identified fail points and recommended solutions.
-Process improvement consultant for optimizing an integrated data entry process at a leading Indian Life insurance company.
Wafi Group, Dubai, UAE
2004 - 2005
Minimized outsourcing and increased in-house capability across functions for Wafi Group Dubai.
Created and maintained Wafi Group websites through extensive interaction with external and internal clients.
Direct Data Solutions, Dubai, UAE
2003 - 2004
Designed and implemented online system for Unilever Arabia, Dubai that reduced processing time by 50%.
World Network Services, UK, India
1998 - 2003
Led the successful transition of Passenger Revenue Accounting system for clients like Philippine Airlines, Garuda Airlines and SN Brussels Airlines from Speedwing, UK to India in a creditable time period of 5 months
JADE is a Passenger Revenue Accounting system, based on the best practices of British Airways. It caters services to other airlines also. Modification is done as per the customer requirements.
Gopa was an active member of the transition team for getting the entire JADE project from Speedwing UK to India which involved staying in London for five months and setting up the same environment in India for the software development and maintenance of JADE