Linux SysAdmin and WordPress expert. Modifications to existing websites in every way imaginable.
Read More »
Over 8 years of experience with Linux server administration. Mostly I worked with Debian and Debian-based distributions but I'm no stranger to Red Hat based distros. As Linux admin I am involved in tasks such as server setup, configuring web, email and database servers, writing automated backup scripts, maintaining DNS zones, managing firewall and such.
Besides Linux administration being my primary focus, I also worked with Solaris and MS...
Dec 15, 2011|System Administration|$110|Completed
I'm specialized in setup, support and troubleshooting of the following:
- VPS and dedicated servers running Linux
- User and group accounts
- Web servers (Apache, nginx, Tomcat, lighttpd..)
- Mail servers (Postfix, sendmail, Dovecot..)
- Database servers (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Virtualization technologies (ESXi, Xen, KVM, Qemu)
Besides Linux administration tasks I'm capable of:
- WordPress Development
- Maintaining an effective data backup strategy
- Network service configuration
- Writing shell and perl scripts
- Security assessment of both networks and web applications
- Implementing Cisco networks
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
Read More »
Information Technology Network
IT Consultant & Linux System Administrator
2011 - Present
Performing various administration tasks on several VPS and dedicated servers, including backup operations, server configuration, security auditing, scripting, support...
Creative Studio Morpheus
Linux System Administrator & Web Developer
2009 - Present
Maintaining VPS servers, developing simple PHP web applications and wordpress plugins.