BIT Company and developers involved in our team solve difficult problems for different clients such as Bosch Croatia, Buderus Croatia, Vodaphone Croatia, T-Mobile Croatia, USAID, Slovenian Telecom, Lidl Croatia, Atlantic Grupa (leading corporation in Croatia), VERN' (leading private college in Croatia), High Commercial Court of the Republic of Croatia, Croatian Railways and many others.
Read More »
Our solutions are elegant, stable and work perfectly for many years. We use platforms that are optimal for our projects.
We prefer jobs in C/C++, VB6, C#,...
Jun 10, 2014|Other IT & Programming|$32|Completed
Jun 5, 2014|Other IT & Programming|$46|Completed
May 22, 2014|Software Application|$789|Completed
Apr 30, 2014|Data Science|$1,000|Completed
We are especially proud of:
- Web site for BOSCH thermo technique Croatia in very short time - panic project for our client because extremely short deadline wasn't panic project for us.
- USAID ASP web project – no one wanted to take that job in so short time frame - just two month before USAID left Croatia. Very questionable project because almost two years of USAID work in Croatia was denied from supervisors and almost all of IT team in Croatia quit. We rearranged and upgraded this project and fished it, on an excellent way, one hour before deadline!
- We are owner of the best Croatian Finance Portal.
We produced tons of quality code in many programming languages on many platforms. We can program for Windows, MAC and Linux, but windows programming is preferable for us.
- LIDL was our last job - we "hacked" Aver Media software for video surveillance and solved a problem, which many experts tried to solve before us.
- One API (SetWindowRgn) in Win 98 was disabled by Microsoft "for security reasons". In other Windows versions this API worked fine. For our client this was essential API, because in this API was point of all Application. We "hacked" Win 98, our patch changes windows "on the fly", executes essential piece of code and backs widows in previous state. It works perfectly!
Read More »