*An Elite Consultant Service*
Read More »
Your Go-to Admin is your support solution! Call on Your Go-to Admin when only the best will do!
I take a genuine interest in helping you achieve further success in your business. Partnering with me helps you reduce stress, protect cash flow, and eliminate administrative hassles. If you are looking for someone with a capacity to provide comprehensive support, a proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, and information management, with a first rate ability to develop and maintain...
Mar 29, 2014|Virtual Assistant|Private|Completed
Jun 10, 2013|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
May 27, 2013|Virtual Assistant|Private|Completed
View All »
May 24, 2013|Virtual Assistant|Private|Completed
I am the missing piece of the puzzle, that will catapult your business to the next level
The assistant service provided by me will add value to your business by taking care of...
Thornton Financial Inc Powepoint to New Clients
Flyer for advertising purposes
General Office Skills
Real Estate Administration
~Prepare pre-list, research listing presentation; confirm appointment.
~Send a ¿thank you¿ email to listing appointments (same day as appointment).
~Check voice mail and email hourly.
~Notify Broker/Agent with any problems when they arise and provide two solutions.
~Handle all MLS changes and follow up to make sure change checklist was completed and accurate.
~Review all listing contracts for accuracy and process marketing checklist.
~Give property an 800 # code and enter into the system; prepare virtual tour and add to all websites.
~Process new listings from Broker/Agent.
~Complete any follow up paperwork regarding listings; make sure that it is completed correctly and in a timely manner with all seller/owner signatures obtained.
~Write and place all magazine, internet, flyer, and newspaper advertising from Broker/Agent¿s notes.
~Send client the needed updates and copies of all ads that appear.
~Order signs, riders, brochure boxes, and all onsite activities.
~Notify field coordinator of price change so he/she can correct brochures.
~Make sure the office has all necessary paperwork.
~Send the closing professional all pertinent info when the contract is executed.
~Verify credit/loan approval and appraisal conditions.
~Follow up weekly with agents, lenders, and Title Company who are involved with the sale. Make sure that everything is completed in a timely manner and that we will be closing on time. Confirm and clear all contingency dates.
~Maintain a computerized...
Read More »
Real Estate Industry Support
2013 - Present
~ Prepare pre-list, research listing presentation; confirm appointment.
~ Send a “thank you” email to listing appointments (same day as appointment).
~ Answer incoming calls. Forward calls to...
Administrative Specialist (Consultant)
2012 - 2013
>Offshore contractor management of 6 offshore companies, including invoice processing and reconciliation.
>Interface with business' finance, human resource, technology and reporting managers...
Special Project Coordinator
2012 - 2012
>Light internet research, provide support and speak to staff on behalf of the CEO.
>Prevent the CEO from "dropping a ball".
Operations Manager/Executive Assistant(Consultant)
2011 - 2012
• Under the general direction of the CEO, plan, organize, manage and control the activities of the administration division in support of the economic growth and development of the company; oversee...
Lead Project Manager (Consultant)
2011 - 2012
• Manage team of developers and designers
• Own the entire life cycle of project related to managing customer deliverables on website and mobile application development
• Significant organization,...
Abrams, Cohen & Associates
EUO Division Manager - Senior Paralegal Specialist
2010 - 2011
• Directly managed two paralegal assistants and one file clerk.
• Responsible for generating and maintaining the firm's calendar for deposition matters, examinations under oath (EUO) and...
Touchbase USA, Inc.
Finance and Business Operations Manager
2007 - 2008
• Monitored work and supervised staff of sales personnel, sales apprentices, project managers, solution architects. After allocating work assignments and issuing deadlines, I oversaw the work to...
The Lee Strasburg Theatre & Film Institute
Evening Front Desk Manager
2007 - 2007
• Management of a busy front desk and of school grounds after-hours.
• Maintain front desk protocol, an orderly lobby area and a thorough understanding of institute operations, policies, services,...
Volmar Construction Inc.
Office Manager/ Executive Assistant to Project Mgr
2005 - 2007
My responsibilities included providing executive administrative support to various executive level project management; serve as a liaison with others and outside of the company regarding...
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
EEO Coordinator/Exec, Assistant to Regional Mgr.
2003 - 2005
The daily functioning of the Office of Resolution Management entailed managing incoming calls in the 888 line (toll-free complaint intake line), processing equal employment opportunity...
Opinion Access Corporation
Consumer Engagement Specialist
2002 - 2003
My duties were, in a courteous and professional manner, soliciting the opinions, attitudes, and experiences of consumers, medical professionals and business people. Job activities included...
Tri-State Judicial Services
Paralegal Assistant (Paid Intern)
2002 - 2002
• Responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of the office.
• Managed the reconciliation of the bills of clients.
• Answered telephone calls from clients, gathered appropriate...
SUNY Empire State College
Business Administration and Management
New Horizons Computer Learning School
Microsoft Office Specialist Master
Real Estate Virtual Assistant