Significant knowledge in Retail Merchandizing, Retail Accounting, Application Development,Web Development while working with the leading apparel Retailer in US.
Read More »
Currently working as an application developer in a 12 members team.
Actively participated in understanding Client Requirement, Application Design and Development
45 months of work experience in the IT industry.
a) Worked in .Net web development project.
b)Worked in .Net Windows Application development Project
b) Worked on SQL server, SSIS, SSRS.
Client : Leading apparel Retailer ,USA
Duration : 3 Months
Skill/Tool : SQL Server 2008 R2, SSIS
Project Name: Raymark Upgrade
Role : Developer
• This project mainly dealt Up-gradation of Raymark (POS). The project is about to upgrade the current POS application (Raymark) with extra features like Price and Stock Lookup in front end and altering most of the database level architecture to allow the application working faster.
• Had responsibilities to understand the Client Processes and their requirements.
• Analyzed the business, technical and functional requirements.
• Involved in coding and also modifying the code according to the change requirements.
• Expertise in creating Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test cases.
• Extensive experience in unit testing, regression testing.
• Involved in test environment set-up and to implement the code in the production environment.
• Involved in Coordination activities with client through status meetings and Emails on resolving issues and queries.
• Monitor the service requests from customers and make sure to get it resolved within the SLA time period.
• Work with the production support team to make them align with the new features added.
• Prepared documents based on learning and conducted knowledge sharing sessions with the team.
The accolades received by the project are as follows:
The team won the title: Warriors of Time 2013...
Read More »