I was a software engineer in MultiEmployer.com since 2013, focusing on web development. Before, I worked as a software engineer on digital rights management in Hanvon Technology Co. for 2 years after receiving master degree, and later worked in Culture and Cognition Lab of UC Berkeley as a software engineer intern after coming to US.
Read More »
• Operating System: Linux, Windows, Android.
• Database: MySQL, MsSQL.
• Version Control: SVN, GIT.
• Others: Symfony, .NET, Apache, WordPress,...
Dec 3, 2012|Database Development|Private|Completed
Nov 9, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
MultiEmployer.com, Berkeley, CA 01/2013-06/2015
• Rebuild and upgrade employee beneficiary management system with Symfony framework.
• Designed and developed grievance system to provide online management and track case-specific communications.
• Constructed online system to manage employee's pension and health benefits among Employee, Employer, Trust Fund and Union.
• Co-developed remittance online system to efficiently and securely handle electronic funds transfer.
NetClearly, Oakland, CA 01/2013-06/2013
• Co-developed www.2locos.com website organizing information for online consumers to simplify and facilitate their purchasing decisions and transactions.
• Improved www.2locos.com on interface, traffic speed and browser compatibility.
UC Berkeley, CA 04/2012-09/2012 Software Engineer Intern
• Developed social network data mining system extracting more than one hundred thousand products information from Amazon.com.
• Built online survey system collecting information on babyface , then applied result to psychology.
Hanvon Technology Co., Beijing, China 07/2010-09/2011
• Built web system...
Read More »