Highly motivated, dedicated, with strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills. Proven ability in relating effectively to individuals at all levels within the organization; performs challenging tasks and keen attention to detail. Capable of maintaining strict confidentiality on job related matters. Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, with capacity to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
Read More »
• Comfortable at multitasking.
• Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and meet tight...
As an experienced Customer Service Representative for more than 5 years, certainly, you would be able to get an excellent result from me.
Before I resigned from my previous job, I was then a Subject Matter Expert for an online auction site which caters North America, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia customers.
Below are some of the tasked that I am doing:
• One of my tasked as a Subject Matter expert is to monitor at least one to two agents while he is engage in a call to make it sure that he/she is providing correct information and excellent customer service.
• When a member asked or requested for a supervisor from my agent, I need to take that call and need to resolve the member’s issue but if there’s no resolution for his/her concern then I need to provide option instead.
• There are updates every week in our site and one of my duties and responsibilities is to cascade and discuss the update to the team members to make it sure that whenever a members is calling about a certain update or an issue they are prepared to provide the information.
• Every day we encounter challenges from our callers (customers) and there are times that agents tend to become lousy with their calls and sometimes commit mistakes, so when that happens there is a need for that agent to be coached not because he/she is doing something wrong but to guide him/her for improvement.
• At the end of the shift, I need to forward some daily reports (like numbers of agents present, escalated...
Read More »