Professional Experience in Bangladesh
1. Position : Sr. Accounts Officer / Warehouse Supervisor
Company : Cement House & Co, JBC Limited
Exclusive Distributor of Akij Group
Address : 2a/b Mazar Road, Gabtoli, Dhaka-1216
Inclusive date : 01 February 2006 to present
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Accounts Officer with Cement House & Co
• Assisted Accounting Manager in daily financial processing, including monitoring of payroll data, cash receipts, billing, disbursements, expense accounting, and deposits. Developed policies and procedures for fiscal management.
• Managed regular accounting records.
• Maintained an effective monitoring in the accounting system.
• Controlled the salary disbursement and inventory management (Physical investigation)
• Maintained progress report of the project.
• Oversaw the Internal Auditing process.
• Maintain Daily Sales Statement, Stock and Delivery Order, Purchase Order,
• Maintained Bank reconciliation, Petty Cash, Main cash book, store ledger, maintained party ledger, subsidiary ledger, main ledger. Depot wise ledger, monthly summary sheets, cost centre wise ledger.
• Keeping petty cash in possession and disbursement of petty cash against approved petty cash vouchers.
• Checking of all bank related activities, client payment collection, preparation bank reconciliation statements and reporting to Accounts Manager.
• Branch wise maintaining cash book, Analytical Cash statement, Supplier Ledger, Subsidy Ledger through...
Read More »